Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Horrible :X

That was the worst, most boring, uninteresting, worst announcing I have ever heard and seen. I can't say that I didn't expect us to lose. The Pistons are just that much better and that much more solid than us. Turnovers really are our downfall this year and free throws are problem 1a.

As for this off season, in my opinion J.J. needs to go. I've gotten so used to him on the bench i have almost forgotten that hes on the team. He is useless and we really don't and wont have a need for him beyond this season.

We need a PF banger next to Dwight. Tony is nice but hes not the answer.

Let go of Arroyo, resign Mo for the starting 2 if we don't get anyone to fill that spot in FA.

PF is more of a need than the 2 for sure. PG is good with Nelson and hes not going anywhere so there wont be an urgency to look for another PG. He has proved that he can lead this team to the playoffs and beyond. We have a good core, no need to blow it up. Minor tweaks are needed, especially to the bench.

1 comment:

Shirley Pando said...

I totally agree...you are a great writer!!