Thursday, March 6, 2008

Redick: I Will Drop the Playing Time Issue

In yesterday's blog post at redicklive.com, J.J.'s blog, he puts to rest all talks about playing time. He states how he is giving up on the persisting questions about him getting minutes. He finally realizes that it must be about the team, and not just him. Thats a big 'grow up' moment for him because before he had an arrogant attitude and called out his coach's philosophy.

Good job J.J.; just shut up and do what Stan Van Gundy tells you to do. Your on a successful team with high playoff hopes. Your a youngster in this league. You will get your shot. There is no need to put yourself before the team.
I’m honestly tired of any playing time questions and playing time articles. From now on I’m going to solely focus any blogs for the remainder of this season on our team. Yes, I don’t play a lot. Yes, I am not in the rotation. Those are facts. But it’s also a fact that I’m on a playoff team with the caliber to contend for the Eastern Conference championship. I’m going to drop the whole playing time issue, I hope everyone else will for the rest of this season.

No comments: