Friday, March 7, 2008

Larry Hughes Is a Self Centered (Fill In The Blank)


I found this link in John Denton's Forum at Florida Today. The article not exactly Magic related per se, but it does make me happy that Larry Hughes is far away from Orlando. Check out this quote and tell me if your not shocked at what he said. I could expect it from a selfish guy like him but its tough to believe in this "team first" kind of NBA we live in.


Hughes said before Sunday's game the Cavaliers' offensive system "wasn't my style. They wanted me to sacrifice things so we could win. In this system, there is more movement and draw and kicks."

Even that success didn't seem to satisfy Hughes.

"It was a good run," he said. "We had 50-plus wins, made the finals and I learned from it. I was unhappy, though, and wasn't myself. I'd rather enjoy the game than all that."

"I don't blame anyone for it," said Hughes, who was booed again in Sunday's pregame introductions. "I'm moving on and I am trying to get better."


What's wrong with the players today? So many of them are all about them. All I hear, here, is "Me! Me! Me!" " I! I! I!". What's wrong with you Larry? You must forget about the other players on your team who work hard, play hard, and train hard. You must have forgotten about one of your old teammates, who was immensely better than you. Lebron never complained about his role or wanting more. He worried about the team first, and you, because wins are more important to him. Thats obviously not #1 in your book. Or 2 or 3.


Even Larry's new Bulls fans booed him again in Sunday's game. Your such a selfish prick.

No comments: