Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Redick Talks About Magic Future: There Isn't One


This video here shows how downright arrogant J.J. Redick is. He challenges his coach and gives the impression that he only cares about himself. Oh wait, I already knew that. J.J. states, I quote, ""We've talked and he's made it clear that I'm not going to be in the rotation. There's nothing I can do. Right now I'm just thinking about my future and I'm working for that more so than trying to get in the rotation. I don't think I'll be here a long time. I think Stan is going to be here a long time and his philosophy and my phillosophy don't really go together," Redick told Hirozawa." He is putting himself before the team and talking about "his philosophy". No. You do what the coach tells you because thats what they pay you millions to do! That angers me.
Props to Third Quarter Collapse for the link to the article and vid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe cuz jj is crazy good??? give him a chance and he will prove it to you...isn't he the record holder for most ACC 3 pointers?? I think that the coach over there at orlando needs to trade him or let him play...no wonder he is mad...he is an awesome player and is sitting on the bench....COME ON PEOPLE!!!