Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hedo Lifts Magic Again 102-92


Hedo had 8 points at halftime, but used his 4th quarter heroics once again to lead the Magic (along with Lewis), with 25 points. Besides watching Hedo's spectacular 17 point showing in the fourth, this was the most boring game I have ever watched. It was just terrible. I hate watching games against the Nets; I get so bored. I just couldn't wait until the fourth quarter because I knew thats when Hedo would show up.

Vince Carter had 26 points and Richard Jefferson 20 for New Jersey, before both fouled out. One of the most boring teams in the NBA stuck around with us throughout most of the game.

Before this game, Turkoglu had scored 10 or more points in the fourth quarter 12 different times. 13's a charm.
The always active Dooling and Evans added 14 in the win. Nelson didn't play much, or very well, as SVG elected to stay with Dooling for much of the game.
Once again, for unknown reasons, Pat Garrity was in uniform. I honestly don't know why they have Pat in uni, when they could put Marcin in uni and possibly use him. Some PT here and there wouldn't hurt. In fact, I honestly wonder and have no clue as to why SVG never plays Gortat. He's gotta start somewhere.

Check out the Boxscore, Recap, and Photos.

No comments: